topbella

Funny And Hilarious Wedding MC Jokebook


The true story of what REALLY happened to a first time
Wedding MC who used the Wedding MC Jokebook

Dear Fellow Wedding MC...

The following story is true.

The outcome might shock you.

And I’m going to let this “newbie” Wedding MC tell you - in his own words - what REALLY happened at an exclusive wedding reception he MC'd....

“The Groom Was Almost in Tears”
Hey Guys,

I rarely ever write letters or emails to express my satisfaction with something, nor do I write them when I am displeased (to be fair) either.

But I have to tell you guys, I purchased the Wedding MC Joke Book and downloaded it sometime last week.

I was the MC at an upscale wedding with 250 guests at the Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman this past weekend.

Now I must say that I am not new to public speaking, but I had never been a Wedding MC before.

I had no material and was virtually grasping at anything I could find until I came across your book.

In reading some of the jokes, I found them to be amusing, but was unsure how the crowd would react.

Let me tell you, THEY LOVED THEM.

The groom was almost in tears - and not from the pounding he was taking from me.

I was able to use your joke delivery coaching, as well. The Cayman Islands are used to very formal weddings with mild jokes and absolutely nothing off-color because folks are easily offended here. The jokes I chose from your book were perfect for the audience at hand.

Thanks again for making this available. I will keep it very handy, as I was approached by numerous folks after the wedding asking if I MC’d professionally and if I would do the same for their friends and family. Hmmm, maybe if the price is right.

Sincerely,

Brad Watts
Vice President of Operations, Bodden Holdings
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

It's an amazing story, isn't it?

It goes to show what's possible when you have great material to work with.

And it gives you a small taste of what it’s like to.... Be A Smashing Hit Even If You're A First Time Wedding MC

Download The Wedding MC Jokebook Here
(Safe, secure, instant access - 24 Hours A Day - 7 Days A Week - 365 Days A Year)

For more wedding products, visit here!